Personal Guidance Program CSE 2018
Also in online mode –live classes on Skype.
By ARUN KUMAR,
M.Sc.(Psy),UGC (NET), 15+ Yrs Exp.
Mentor of Rank 10, 16, 18, 27, 56, 79, 80, 87, 111, 252, 284, 339, 355, ….
*Complete solution for Psychology optional !
Joseph k Mathew,
Rank 574 CSE 2016
311 marks in Psychology
Rank 16 CSE 2016,
306 marks in Psychology
Rank 56 CSE 2016
302 Marks in Psychology
P Anvesha Reddy,
Rank 80 CSE 2016,
297 Marks in Psychology
Medha Roopam Rank 10 CSE 2013
Chaitra.T.John Rank 111 CSE 2014
[ 282 marks in Psychology ]
Ananya Agarwa, Rank 27 CSE 2012
Salient Features of our program:
- Fully interactive online and classroom course.
Online-live classes on Skype.
- Truly personal guidance ( 35 students only in batch).
- Discussion classes ( Not just dictation). Students are encouraged to ask questions in the class. Every day students answer a few questions during and after the session.
- Integrated Course [Classes + Tests Series ]
- Text book approach with advance e-supplementary study material.
- Beginning from: [ Admission is open till 25th Nov’17]
- Batch timing: 2-4 pm ( online & offline together )
- Days : Mon, Tues- X- Thur, Fri [ 4 days/week ]
- Duration: around 5 months
- Fee: 45000/-
- No. of seats: 35
- Admission is through test & personal interview only . The test doesn’t require prior reading and background of psychology as it is an aptitude test only. It takes around 45 minutes to take this test. It costs Rs 500( if cleared, it’s adjustable to the course fee ).
For more details, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.