Personal Guidance Program 2019
Also live on Skype for online students
By ARUN KUMAR & TEAM
M.Sc.(Psy),UGC (NET), 15+ Yrs Exp.
Some of our successful students with Psychology optional in CSE’17
311 Marks in Psychology
Joseph k Mathew,
Rank 574 CSE 2016 our classroom student
Salient Features of our program:
- Common Classes for online & offline students.
- Online -live & interactive classes on Skype. It simply means like the classroom students, online students too can ask questions during the discussion . See review by rank 56 CSE 2016
- Truly personal guidance ( 40 students only in batch).
- Discussion classes ( Not just dictation). Students are encouraged to ask questions in the class.
- Integrated Course [Classes + Tests Series ]
- Text book approach with advance e-supplementary study material.
- Model answers discussion of last five years CSE-papers
About the new batch for CSE 2019
- New batch from : September 28th ,2018
- Timing: 12-2.pm
- Days : Mon, Tues- X- Thur, Fri [ 4 days/week ]
- Duration: around 5 months
- Fee: 45000/-
- No. of seats: 40 ( 20 offline+ 20 online )
- Admission is through personal telephonic interview only . It doesn’t require prior reading and background of psychology . The interview takes around 15 minutes . If interested, please email your name and number directly to Arun Kumar at firstname.lastname@example.org. There’s no fee for this interview. Depending upon your performance, we’ll invite you to join our personal guidance program.
For more details, please email us at email@example.com.