Personal Guidance Program 2020
Also live on Skype for online students
By ARUN KUMAR & TEAM
M.Sc.(Psy),UGC (NET), 15+ Yrs Exp.
Some of our successful students with Psychology optional in CSE’17
311 Marks in Psychology
Joseph k Mathew,
Rank 574 CSE 2016 our classroom student
Salient Features of our program:
- Common Classes for online & offline students.
- Online -live & interactive classes on Skype. It simply means like the classroom students, online students too can ask questions during the discussion . See review by rank 56 CSE 2016
- Truly personal guidance ( 40 students only in batch).
- Discussion classes ( Not just dictation). Students are encouraged to ask questions in the class.
- Integrated Course [Classes + Tests Series ]
- Text book approach with advance e-supplementary study material.
- Model answers discussion of last five years CSE-papers.
New Batch Upcoming!
Batch 1 : For CSE-2020
- From: 4th February 2019
- Proposed timing: (9.00-11.00 am)
- Duration: about 4.5 month
- Days: Monday, Tuesday- X – Thursday, Friday
- Fee: 45 k
- No. of seats: 35 [ 15 online + 20 offline ]
- Admission is through a brief personal interview.
If interested, or have queries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org