Personal Guidance Program 2019
live on Skype for online students.
By ARUN KUMAR,
M.Sc.(Psy),UGC (NET), 15+ Yrs Exp.
Some of the successful students from our Psychology optional 2017
311 Marks in Psychology
Joseph k Mathew,
Rank 574 CSE 2016 our classroom student
Rank 16 CSE 2016,
306 marks in Psychology
Rank 56 CSE 2016
302 Marks in Psychology
P Anvesha Reddy,
Rank 80 CSE 2016,
297 Marks in Psychology
Medha Roopam Rank 10 CSE 2013
Chaitra.T.John Rank 111 CSE 2014
[ 282 marks in Psychology ]
Ananya Agarwa, Rank 27 CSE 2012
Salient Features of our program:
- Common Classes for online & offline students.
- Online -live & interactive classes
- Truly personal guidance ( 35 students only in batch).
- Discussion classes ( Not just dictation). Students are encouraged to ask questions in the class. Every day students answer a few questions during and after the session.
- Integrated Course [Classes + Tests Series ]
- Text book approach with advance e-supplementary study material.
- Model answers discussion of last five years CSE-papers
About the new batch for CSE 2019
- Date of commencement: 13th June 2018
- Batch timing: 1) 8.00-10.30 am from 13th June 2018.
- Days : Mon, Tues- X- Thur, Fri [ 4 days/week ]
- Duration: around 5 months
- Fee: 45000/-
- No. of seats: 45 ( 25 offline+ 20 online )
Admission is through personal telephonic interview only . It doesn’t require prior reading and background of psychology . The interview takes around 15 minutes . If interested, please email your name and number directly to Arun Kumar at email@example.com. There’s no fee for this interview. Depending upon your performance, we’ll invite you to join our personal guidance program.
For more details, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.