I have been teaching GS ethics since its inception in CSE in 2013 . I know IAS aspirants look for some authentic material of the subject. And so many materials are coming every week on ethics but they are often too bulky , very abstract and incoherent compilations from the too many sources . My students in general don’t feel very satisfied. When i myself went through them, i also did not find them as interesting as ethics text should be. I then tried to write something based on my teaching experience. In this ,I tried to explain the concepts with the help of examples from the real life. This approach has been widely appreciated by my students. Here,I put an excerpt from my e-book. Hope you will also like it.
e-Book: Ethical Behaviour [ Copyright material ]
CSE’17 Questions & Model Answer Discussion by Arun Kumar
You may subscribe to this e-book of ethics .
- Authentic foundation material for ethics -well designed as per UPSC-CSE Syllabus
- Illustrative approach to facilitate insightful learning of the concepts with enough examples and views of the philosophers & scholars-regular update
- e-book/ PDF form for mobile & Tab reading.(* downloading & printing are not allowed )
- Invitation subscription fee : Rs 1500 only valid till December 31st, 2019
- Instant availability of the material after completion of e-enrolment.
For more details, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org