M.Sc( Psy), UGC(NET), Exp(10+ yrs )
*Five things you must not do:
1. Don’t take confusing guidance. Giving too many mocks and the superficial judgmental remarks could impair your natural performance before the board.
2. Don’t prepare ready-made answers. Imports ideas but Don’t imports answers from teachers or bureaucrats. You yourself should workout your answers.
3. Don’t plan to score exceptionally good score. Plan to perform to the best of your capacity. Putting eye on the specific score could make you nervous like Sachin Tendulkar who was given a tag ” nervous ninety ” for several years. Just eye on the specific and likely question that could arise. Making performance goals gives better result than making outcome goals.
4. Don’t feel inferior for apparent shortcomings in your bio data like discontinuity/ gap in studies . Just tell the true reasons. But dare to see the reasons honestly . Don’t be defensive.
5. Don’t try to give emotional answer. It will not impress them. Rather it will be counter productive.
– Arun Kumar, clinical psychologist
personal guidance for IAS interview
Your genuineness pays
Do you know why an individual hides or tries to disguise the truth about his or her personality?
The answer is simple: Because he/she thinks that that reality is not socially appropriate and acceptable. We are social being and have deep concern for social impression. We try to paint our personal reality with social colour. This is a normal tendency.
Some individuals, however, go far beyond and become over judgmental of themselves. They don’t accept many of their personal realities as they think that would show their weaknesses. They are very fearful of their true selves. They try to live in a ideal world. When asked about themselves, they are not spontaneous in their answers as they censor a lot.
On the other hand are individuals who are very open. They are realistic. They know that some aspects of their lives are not very idealistic but are present. They can talk about their deficiency with ease and accept also. They know that such things can not overpower their strength areas. And they need not to over concerned about this. They are spontaneous and sound realistic.
Research in the personality shows that such individuals are more reliable for any kind of services. Conscientiousness is a powerful dimension of personality assessment and such individuals always score high even when assess through interview.
I therefore would like to suggest you to carry yourself with ease and answer without any assumption. I have noticed that your genuineness has the greatest payoff in the civil service interview .
How does this interview guidance program 2018 help?
- Personal Guidance: A one to one interview session with Arun Kumar is conducted . He will let you know your strength and weakness . He will also suggest the remedial measures so that you could be better prepared to face the UPSC board. The most common errors in the preparation for IAS-interview is trying to memorize facts and figures related to general and optional studies and preparing ready-made/ teacher made answers. All these answers will be proved alien to you once you enter the interview board room…what remains left there is your true self..We try to shape your coherence and help you manage inconsistencies.
- No. of sessions: it depends upon one’s requirements. if everything is assessed as good, only one session will be enough.
- Rs 2000 for a single personal session.
- The program for CSE 2018 begins after CSE-mains result.
- For more information, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
231 MARKS IN INTERVIEW, RANK 27TH CSE’12
CHAITRA T JOHN
187, 215 & 204 MARKS IN INTERVIEW
Ravi Ranjan Kumar
200 MARKS CSE 2011
194/275 CSE-Interview 2013
, Rank 284 CSE’15 180 MARKS IN INTERVIEW
180 MARKS CSE 2010 INTERVIEW
Rank 355 CSE’15 198 ..204 MARKS IN INTERVIEW
195 Marks CSE 2011 Interview
189 MARKS CSE 2011 INTERVIEW
, Rank 79 CSE’15 179 MARKS IN INTERVIEW
,CSE Interview 2013 204 MARKS IN INTERVIEW
Preetinder Singh Padda
190 Marks CSE 2012 Interview
185 MARKS CSE 2010 INTERVIEW
Dr. Umair Mir
225 MARKS CSE 2009 INTERVIEW