MITTALI SETHI, Rank 56 CSE 2016 Marks in psychology 302 See her answers : Link
Psychology Test Series’20
An Advanced Test Series !
ONLINE & OFFLINE PROGRAM
Under the personal Guidance of
M.Sc.(Psy),UGC (NET), Exp 15+Mentor of Ranks 10,16, 18, 27, 56, 80, 83, 87, 111, 252, 284, 339, 355, 365, 400 420 630..and many more
Psychology Test Series Performance in CSE 2018
296 ( 146+ 150 ) Marks in Psychology
Some of the successful students from our Psychology test series 2017
Venkata Kumar Varri, Rank 593 , CSE-2016, got 318 marks in Psychology ( Paper-1: 161 and Paper-2:157)
Joseph k Mathew, Rank 574 CSE 2016, got 311 Marks in psychology
Anuj Malik, Rank 16 CSE 2016, Marks in psychology 306
MITTALI SETHI, Rank 56 CSE 2016, Marks in psychology 302
P Anvesha Reddy, Rank 80 CSE 2016, Marks in psychology 297
Salient Features of Test Series Program:
- Truly personalized guidance in a small group
- New trendy questions & standardized testing environment
- Evaluation as like UPSC scale and standard by Arun Kumar himself
- Comprehensive discussion on the same day of test
- e-Model answers outline of the test questions
- Joseph k Mathew, 311 Marks CSE 2016- answer sheet
- Every Wednesday ( online-Batch 1). Fortnightly ( 15 days intervals)
- Every Sunday ( offline* Batch 2 ) *offline tests will be conducted after prelims if situation gets normal. Its advance admission for 20 seats will start from June 1st, 2020
- No. of tests: 6 ( each test of 250 marks )
- Fee: Rs 15000 ( for online), Rs 18000 ( for offline )
- From : One test before prelims & five tests after prelims. ( * Due to Covid 19, there might not be three months gap between prelims and mains 2020.
- No. of seats: 25 ( online ) & 20 ( offline )
- Admission starts from 1st June 2020.
- Admission is through a brief telephonic interview.
- Schedule & Test structure: Link