This is because-
- Personal guidance program in which you are provided with feedback on one on one basis
- Personal Mentorship: Students are given a premium number to talk directly to the faculty
- Counseling for managing stress and improving motivation
- Ultra Small size of the batch ( usually 15, max 25) for personal attention.
- Interactive class: you can ask questions.
The small size of the batch is for more effective guidance but this also causes more fee at the same time. But if you do the cost -benefit analysis, you will understand this is not really expensive.