Live Classes on Skype
If you aspire to clear IAS examination , you bear in your minds that this is a competition not just an academic examination where you put in limited efforts to get good percentage of marks.
In a competition, you sometimes don't get success despite putting in your best of that time. If you don't have this attitude, you can not be a good competitor.
One such student I had three years back. She went up to interview level in her very first attempt. She however couldn't make up to the final merit list of selection. Unfortunately, she could not clear in the second attempt also.
One evening , when i was about to leave for my residence, she came to my institute and poured her entire frustration onto me.
The suitable strategy for civil service examination....
Many students do have talent but do not clear civil service examination partly because they don't really understand the system of this examination and do not have suitable strategies.
Putting too much focus on general studies just because its weigh is more ( 250x4= 1000) takes them into the illusion of logic. Their assessment is ,of course, logical but they fail to realize how much return they get from general studies papers 1,2 & 3.
Personal guidance is given in a group of 35 where you get individual attention of the teacher. This is the key for the excellent preparation and performance . At times, you are called individually and teachers explain the concepts again in order to fix your conceptual problem. This model of guidance has helped students secure rank 10, 18, 27, ..in the CSE. The toppers in the IAS exam have rated this as one of the best institute of India for the civil service exams.
No, the fees of the courses are reasonable.
Five most important and common reasons for the poor performance in the optional subject in the civil service examination
1. Too much reading, too little clarity in the understanding of concept and theoretical explanations
2. Rote memory approach : try to memorize..the details and descriptions Don't look for explanation and critical evaluation.
3. Notes based preparation.. Very little use of text books. Such students often have difficulty in answering indirect and hybrid unforeseen questions.
4. Only Listening to lectures in the coaching Institute . Poor practice in answer writing.
5. Last but not least, Inappropriate attitudes and poor time management skills during the preparation ; jointly these two factors impair consistency of putting efforts which is the most crucial for the successful preparation.
- Arun Kumar
We provide classes as well as test series for:
- psychology optional
- GS- Current affairs
Yes, all courses are given in the online modes in real time through Skype. Students can ask questions and give daily tests also. This is why students have judged this as at par with classroom courses and rated this institute as highly reliable.
Yes, we provide highly dependable read only e-material for
- Psychology optional
- Psychology CSE : Model Answers
- GS-Ethics CSE : Model Answers